NYGA\B

New York Guys Around With Braces

Monday, February 28, 2005

Popular Interview With Doctor Eight

RP: I am a well known Radio Personality.

DE: I am Doctor Eight.

RP: You took a seat and you're sitting there, I'm incredulous and fighting off a sort of cold. Let's hear about your recent exploits.

DE: Two. We've pulled our writings together on an internet submission message center that bears my name, which pulls no small embarrassment right on my name. The club's on the same page though, and fulsome or no, we're all eating the same shit. The next project is bike around ride arounds with good deeds. This is the charter. This is the big dance.

RP: Doctor Eight, slow down. Every single listener has one thing on their mind. Who is really Doctor Eight?

DE: Ah. I'm substantial. I feel a tingle when I walk by aggressive teenagers. They toe the line of confrontation! We caulked this club to help people. NYGA\B is a life's work, but I mean, man, what's in a name?

RP: Sweet. No worries. You're my new favorite guy. Hey, what would you say to a young man who wants in?

DE: I'd put him in a kiddie chair and ream his ass raw. It's no place for big mouth gapers with important feeling coolies. This is about one thing, the service. Around with Braces is no idle threat besides. We apply them like a code. A man code? No no no. A helping gesture. I've heard it called equalizers. Ask Old Lady Miller. I think she's accepted several favors from us.

RP: What's that?

DE: What's what? I sent boys over to cool her freshly baked pies.

RP: Last question. What's on your bedside table?

DE: The last thing I look at is a doe. I touch it sometimes.

RP: That's that. Thank you Doctor Eight, and great luck to you.

DE: Fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home