NYGA\B

New York Guys Around With Braces

Thursday, January 13, 2005

A Camping Song

I heard from a whole bunch of bees.
They dialed up and said, "Puh-lease,
don't extort the action scene
of its loafing farts and krispy kreemes."

When I caught on that they wanted me,
to git on stage and start to scream,
I beeped them back, an emergency,
that the whole durn thing's diaree -

I removed my moles one by one.
Placed them right up on my tongue.
The bees called back from planet fun,
now for blood from everyone.

"Organize!" I cried out in vain,
through the thick and bitter rain.
They came on down right through the drain,
yellin', "You won't live to see the day."

CHORUS:

I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.

Through the shadows and burning tears
I overcame my piddling fears
of swarms of bees and lighted trees,
'Cause Jesus found my luggage tags.

He is a great and frightful man
reached right out and grabbed my hand.
Led me up to the promised land,
and sent me back, with another plan.

He said, "Set on out for planet Earth,
Find a beast with tremendous girth.
Whisper right into its ear,
that it's no use - the bees are here."

CHORUS:

I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.

BONUS CHORUS:

I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.
I am red.

CODA:

Levelin' off .
Levelin' off .
One two three four five six seven, levelin' off.
Levelin' off.
Levelin' off.
We're levelin' off.
You're levelin' off.
I'm levelin' off.
We're levelin' off.
Levelin' off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home