NYGA\B

New York Guys Around With Braces

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Stephen's Hot Confession: Pretending is the Thing That Gets Us Down

I had a walkaround yesterday. Trouble: the doubts surrounding permeability, and nails are smacked into the old sea wood. The wood was, well, spongy. And fear made it the aisle length nightmare that Doctor Eight encouraged me to share around the horn.

We've all been reading some aught publishing and reporting to the web death-heads provide. Raise the gauze, 'cause the wounds are wimpy and wide. Jealousy. And what of it? That's the sack that, when handed to you, is passed left and hard, "That sack doesn't belong to me and I cede."

The future's dicey. And what of it.

I am Stephen and Doctor Eight asked me to write this:

1) Don't fucking litter!

2) If you have the time and resources, learn to speak Spanish! It's a form of respect!

3) To the people that cry dick position–read them words!

This has been my way to express myself.

Love Always Different Parts,
Stephen

2 Comments:

  • At April 13, 2005 at 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi boys AND girls,

    Looking for a real adventure? Witness Bibleman's spectacular battles against the flamboyant villains of Darkness!
    I am looking forward to seeing you everyday.
    We are going to have so much fun. I hope you like the Daily Bibleman Program.

    I will see you soon,
    Bibleman

     
  • At April 14, 2005 at 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bibleman,
    Why will we have such fun? Where can we meet? I'd love to find out how I can to be like you. Please get in touch with me when you can.
    Sarah Meuller-Dasvenport.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home