NYGA\B

New York Guys Around With Braces

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I CAN GET AROUND WITHOUT YOUR HELP!

Hi my name is diversion.

Please get back to me regarding this weeks exclusive offer. Notice has been sent to our lawyers that you and your whole collection are ducking the question.

My job is to handle all of your business. Lay it on us. If you have something to show for it, give it to email. I am information. This email is an email. Email is chock full of formation. Your RSVP is direly supported. My email is my email. Lay it on her. My name is someone laid an oinker egg. Faboo.

Lately, someone sent me a special package. That package included: hors d'oeurves, axle, name that tune. Lovely patronizing. Email is the flipping news. Make up for that.

All right, love that new style. I emailed you about that. I emailed the style sheets to you and fancy tag-team is the new business. Whoop whoop.

In permission, the pants you sent me were way too big. Everyone at the store laughed nose bleed. Okay. Think of one hundred ruined jackets. Discipline is everywhere. Fairly, one more two.

All participants called and zapped. Afraid of nothing, meet the lamplighter. Take it easy and take it easy. No one plays second fiddle for dumpy dirties.

I think we're talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home