NYGA\B

New York Guys Around With Braces

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Lookin For NY Place To Live

From: *Name*
To: Doctor Eight
Subject: lookin for ny place to live

Hello.. my name is *Name*.. i am a 23 year old producer/sound engineer from l.a and is planning to move to ny in march to continue school.. I am sorta interested in what your proposing. i like space.. i need space... i am a hella cool person to live with.. not uptight about anything... eazy going... 420 friendly.. reply when u can..
thanks for your time

---------------------------------------------------------------

From: Doctor Eight
To: *Name*
Subject: RE: lookin for ny place to live

Hi *Name*,

Nice to meet you. I am so glad that you're amenable to 420 - it's one of my favorite numbers LOL! Any number underneath 400 generally makes me nervous as they are too easily divisible - what with my training!

If you're going to join me in my living space, you should know a few things about me - here are some of my faves (though not in order of priority silly!):

Anything digital - I'm SUCH a technophile:)
My mom's feet.
Using my words!
Planning ahead.
Being laden with the month's groceries walking towards the place - you'll know what i mean.
Silk!
Sharing ;)

Now to you? I'd love some more details. Las Vegas is so far away. What school would you like to attend in new york? I will approach them on your behalf if you would like and talk to them if you live with me. My reference is always myself, and truth be told it's always a good one.

Blessings,
Doctor Eight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home