NYGA\B

New York Guys Around With Braces

Friday, January 21, 2005

Hot Connection

Me: Sheath for the ugly stick. Know a hail mary backwards and forwards. What are your notable features? Well, for one, I prefer tortellini over fried chicken. I don't like it when the table cloth is touching me. I don't like to wear a watch. I don't like fat dogs. Gosh that gave me the shivers. No dogs whatsoever. I don't like holding the fort down. I don't like cheaters and the feelings that make them cheat. Who am I? I asked first.

You: Like to wear the short shorts, but showing off is absolutely last priority. Someone called me substantial.

Me: I do like exploration, and if you took the time to get to know me you would guess that I don't like binding. Well, as well as you thought you thought you knew me, I love binding things indeed. Can't count it against you, it was hypothetical. Substantial? Does that mean you're fat like the dogs I don't like?

You: I like rock music.

Me: I asked you a question.

You: Dodging.

Me: Dodged. On to the real marbled meat. I like to spend a lot of time in bed. How does that make you feel? Don't answer. There are good things in me like satisfying nooks and special interests. I'm partial to terror movies and soundtracks. I adore honey straight from the comb. So far I can't sink my teeth in you.

You: Well, walks in the park. Um, dancing with my best friends. Staying out late and throwing paying for it later and the inconvenience that may cause me bodily and emotionally to the wind up and out. Um, I'm lactose intolerant, and can't stand improv. Is that bad?

Me: Pull it back.

You: What?

Me: That was an order.

You: Um, you're starting to freak me out a little bit.

Me: I'm holding a hot wire.

You: What?

Me: That's a wire shooting sparks.

You: What? No. This isn't going to work out.

Me: You complete me.

You: God!

Here's a little constructive criticism:

If you're not ready for the big leagues be careful how you come off. This is not any version of any PSA for that matter either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home