NYGA\B

New York Guys Around With Braces

Friday, October 26, 2007

Doctor Eight Quietly Releases Rare Mark Douglas-Kenner Interview

The following are excerpts from a precious interview with Mark Douglas-Kenner, posthumously cleared for release by Doctor Eight. Content has been edited for the security of this Men’s club. Do not ask for more.

Stephen: I am Stephen. I do not need to explain myself.

Mark Douglas-Kenner: I am Mark Douglas-Kenner, in application to NYGA\B, and I would like to join you a lot.

S: Stop that yammering.

MDK: Yes.

S: There are thirteen questions that Doctor Eight and the Seniors will witness you answer truthfully. You may think, “This isn’t a big deal at all. This is something that people do every day in interviews for jobs.”

MDK: ....

S: Shut up!

MDK: ....

Excerpt Interrupted

S: Question Three. Describe a bullet you once dodged.

MDK: I almost really got it for [redacted], but did I learn my lesson on that day I can tell you.

S: Thank you for being brief. Question Four. Why did you sing in a choir? What was that life like?

MDK: Um, at first my parents made me, in Pennsylvania, and it seemed boring at first and then fun. I remember Washington Memorial Chapel, Shoo-Fly Pie, the feeling of singing lightly over the ten...

S: Enough!

MDK: Sure. Ok.

Excerpt Interrupted.

S: These questions are stripping you down. Do you still want to be in NYGA\B?

MDK: Yes.

S: That was not the eighth question, puffpump! What is service to you?

MDK: Is that the....?

S: Yes!

MDK: Oh, uh, service is doing good for other people. And...

S: Speak so Doctor Eight might hear you and be proud, jerk!

MDK: Service is when you do something and don’t ask for anything in return?

S: That sounds interesting to us all.

MDK: Thanks?

S: Shut your mouth!

Excerpt Interrupted

S: That wraps it up for Mark Douglas-Kenner and his club friendship. He is a failure and can’t think for himself. We laugh at him ha ha noxious gas! Fuck you, pal. Fuck your family!

MDK: I’m sorry. I’m....so....sorry. [redacted] I made myself a reminder.

Doctor Eight: I have heard enough.

S: Doctor Eight?

D.E.: Bring him to the kitchen.

Interview End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home