NYGA\B

New York Guys Around With Braces

Friday, February 04, 2005

Our Friend Matthew

Creep, why did you return to the scene? The list of grievances is an arms length long and blast it all if I don't have the time to list them. Go take a long walk. Wave of the future, man. Wave of the fuckin' future.

Heyyyyy. Just kidding. Oh. I know. You're delicate. Trembling around the people who menace. Don't kid yourself. I know what it's like to hurt inside. I know what it is to be ridiculed. Let's have a fresh start, ok brother? Let's make nice. It's not hard, it's plentiful. Here put a little bit of this in your pocket. Oop. Yeah, there you go. Don't pat it. Don't you dare.

You've always been the big guy who comes into the room and makes a big hoo-ha with your stinky coolie. Wagging it about. Saying the big gape halloas and knowing the girlfriends and boyfriends. Hey. You. I was saying that shit before just to get you close. Ima smack the bitch up.

You.

First I want to put some cold cream on your face. You really need it. Get the fuck away from me, and get the fuck away from my men's club. You're banned. You are beaten. Your family is a bunch of grass dwellers, crusty duster. Make sure you thank them on my behalf for you. I'll send them a bag of blood that I've been sitting on for a week.

Fed Ex pal. We've got cash, and plenty of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home